C@H Lite Recipes
  Re: (...)
I just got the email about this book Cuisine Lite - Restaurant Quality Menus Lightened Up, anyone have it? Reviews about any of the recipes?
  Re: C@H Lite Recipes by DFen911 (I just got the email...)
I have the first two Cuisine lite cook books. There's no let down from the regular cook books. The recipes are really good.
  Re: Re: C@H Lite Recipes by losblanos1 (I have the first two...)
I have one or two of the earlier ones - guess I don't. Just looked and don't see them. Might be worth looking into.

P.S. Just found this thread - so I do have them somewhere.

http://www.forums.cuisineathome.com/ubbt...rt=all&vc=1

This is a link to some of the reviews of earlier ones, Denise.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: C@H Lite Recipes by cjs (I have one or two of...)
I have Cuisine Lite. Thanks for reminding me. I just took it out and will be taking a closer look at it. The Chicken Roulade on the cover looks really good!

Thought I had another one, but can't find it right now. One of my girls might be using it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: C@H Lite Recipes by cjs (I have one or two of...)
I'm looking through my book now. The only things I *think* I've made are the chicken with white beans & roasted peppers, greek chicken roulaudes (I know I've made these multiple times), and the spicy garlic chicken with lemon glaze.

There are a quite a few recipes catching my eye so I'll leave this issue out where I can see it.

Thanks for bringing it up!

Oh - and do you think I could grill the salmon burgers (probably on a piece of foil)?
  Re: Re: C@H Lite Recipes by Trixxee (I'm looking through ...)
Trixxee, I can't remember the consistency of the salmon burgers...just that they were so good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: C@H Lite Recipes by cjs (Trixxee, I can't rem...)
Thanks I was hoping that it was a good one, so I do believe I shall order it

Edit - This is Lite Recipes Vol. # 3 btw.
  Re: Re: C@H Lite Recipes by DFen911 (Thanks [img]/ubbthre...)
Well, maybe I'll give them a try - definitely over foil though in case they fall apart. I have a thing about cooking salmon in the house - don't like it for some reason. The flavors are all right up my alley.
  Re: Re: C@H Lite Recipes by Trixxee (Well, maybe I'll giv...)
Ok book is ordered and I order the slow cooker book too
  Re: Re: C@H Lite Recipes by DFen911 (Ok book is ordered a...)
I love the slow cooker book. What a great one to have in your suitcase in a few months, Denise.....
www.achefsjourney.com