What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/14??
  Re: (...)
Hope everyone made it thru Friday, the 13th in fine fettle.

What's on the menu for today?

I know we're having cherry cobbler for dessert, but not sure what else...maybe nothing.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/14?? by cjs (Hope everyone made i...)
Though we just had it a couple of weeks ago, chicken w/a sundried tomato cream sauce over angel hair pasta. It was that good....
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/14?? by Trixxee (Though we just had i...)
We're having Garlicky Baked Shrimp (garlic, butter, wine, panko) and 18 hour bread. Haven't decided on a salad or roasted veggies to go with. Hmmm, maybe vegetable orzo. I seem to remember a Cuisine recipe that we liked a lot....
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/14?? by Mare749 (We're having Garlick...)
In addition to cherry cobbler - I think I'll do a Shrimp paella, haven't done that for so long. Now, which will we eat first.

an old addage, "Life's uncertain, eat dessert first"
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/14?? by cjs (In addition to cherr...)
We're doing a grilled, marinated flank steak (London Broil), smashed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, and a salad. Nice Cab.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/14?? by Old Bay (We're doing a grille...)
Attending Hubby's work employee appreciation party tonight, so we'll have whatever they are serving.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/14?? by HomeCulinarian (Attending Hubby's wo...)
I'm uncertain. Since I slept in, I haven't started the pot roast. That will probably wait until tomorrow. Unfortunately, that means I have to think of another dish for tonight.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm uncertain. Sinc...)
and a nice Tempranillo here!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/14?? by cjs (and a nice Tempranil...)
Going to do that reverse-sear thingy on a couple filets and the onion gratin we've been discussing.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/14?? by BarbaraS (Going to do that rev...)
Indian Curry Risotto with coconut crusted tofu from the C@H Lite cookbook. And it will be early so that I can cheer on my Patriots!!!!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!