OT - but it will bring a smile to your face
  Re: (...)
Well, we all know how computer-challenged I am, but somebody just sent me this link in an email and it blew me away. I thought immediately of Labs, but knew the rest of you would enjoy it as well. Hopefully the link works, if not, maybe somebody a whole lot smarter than me can fix it!

Morgan says he could do that but wouldn't be caught dead in that skirt!

http://sorisomail.com/email/74298/como-s...engue.html
  Re: OT - but it will bring a smile to your face by iBcookin (Well, we all know ho...)
That is so funny! Pretty amazing too!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT - but it will bring a smile to your face by Mare749 (That is so funny! P...)
Wow!! That was so fun to see.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - but it will bring a smile to your face by cjs (Wow!! That was so fu...)
I'm guessing I'll have to watch this on my computer later.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT - but it will bring a smile to your face by Gourmet_Mom (I'm guessing I'll ha...)
Hilarious!!

Speaking of Labs, I read that the Peace Corps is pulling out of the Honduras. Does this affect him?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: OT - but it will bring a smile to your face by iBcookin (Well, we all know ho...)
I think this is hysterical. Somehow every time I see it I think of Billy and Buddy....nah, they'd be doing the tango!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT - but it will bring a smile to your face by BarbaraS (Hilarious!![br][br]S...)
Great video - VERY well trained!

Quote:

Speaking of Labs, I read that the Peace Corps is pulling out of the Honduras. Does this affect him?

I'm not here with any formal group. In fact, actions such as those by the "Peace Corps" are among the reasons I do NOT affiliate with any specific groups. If their mission is supposed to be to promote peace and understanding, why do they turn tail when things heat up a bit - exactly the time they are most needed. I used to have great respect for them until I saw the ways in which independent individuals would stay and continue to try to make a difference long after most (not all) such groups had abandoned their "commitments."

Then again, unlike many of the groups, the "Peace Corps" is a GOVERNMENT agency and must bow to the whims (and economy) of the Administration. Since I was HERE during the justified and legally handled ouster of Honduran president Zelaya, I was also present to know that what the current American President and Secretary of State told the American people about the situation was false (thus ensuring they would remain as friendly as possible with Hugo Chavez - the communist leader of Venezuela - and his Iranian associates). Unlike the aforementioned fabricators, however, the Honduran military had the cojones to perform their constitutional duty (Honduran constitution, that is) by evicting a president who had broken the law.

So, as far as my remaining here is concerned, no: the pull-out of the "Peace Corps" does not affect me, although there ARE some ways in which it affects everyone who is still here in Honduras, especially the Hondurans - citizens of the second-poorest country in the Western Hemisphere.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?