Sunday Dinner, 1/29???
  Re: (...)
What's for dinner today?

I have leftover pork from yesterday and I think I'll make some of the Mjeddrah/Mujadara to go with it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? by cjs (What's for dinner to...)
From the newest Cuisine lite- Pork scaloppine with a side of asparagus. Dessert will be Pumpkin caramel bars topped with bacon. Mmmmm...
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? by cjs (What's for dinner to...)
Uhm tacos??? I have a lot of stuff down there to make a big pot of chicken tortilla soup!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? by Harborwitch (Uhm tacos??? I have ...)
Lol Blane I bought the ingredients for that too, but waiting for a new shipment of asparagus to come in, which is tomorrow.

Tonight I am doing the mini margherita pizza's from the same book, Cuisine Lite
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? by Harborwitch (Uhm tacos??? I have ...)
I have lots of odds and ends of cheeses, so it's Mac N Cheese, green beans (fresh), and chicken wings since they had 5 lb bags of them on sale for $3.00.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? by Lorraine (I have lots of odds ...)
Lunch--steakums & sauteed onions with French bread and beef broth for dipping. Twice fried potatoes and mayo with a touch of A-1 for dipping!! Lots of dipping going on!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? by Old Bay (Lunch--steakums & sa...)
We wound up having teriyaki bowls for lunch yesterday so the sweet and sour chicken just didn't seem right (too much rice for one day) so we'll have it tonight.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? by Trixxee (We wound up having t...)
Great now I want Bill's dinner...but my dough is on it's final rise
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? by DFen911 (Great now I want Bil...)
We ran down to the restaurant and grabbed some leftovers - tacos, beans, & curtido tonight.

Tomorrow I'll run down and take the big pot of chicken bones from the roasted chicken (and the juices), and some other chicken "spare parts" and start a big pot of stock for Chicken Tortilla soup. Yum. That'll be for a dinner when Chad gets home from the "other side" next weekend.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? by Harborwitch (We ran down to the r...)
"Chaucer & SSTME" - Bill, what is "SSTME"? Is something going right over my head??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com