What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31??
  Re: (...)
Wow, the end of January already!! Sure wish Feb. b'day girls would think of a B'day dinner..................

What's on the menu for everyone today?

Saw a chili dog casserole somewhere, so we're having that.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? by cjs (Wow, the end of Janu...)
Tony is gone - again - he's been out of town for most of January but after this I don't think he travels again for a while. So I've had it pretty easy. I'm stopping at an Italian market today for cold cuts and fresh rolls for sandwich makings.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? by Trixxee (Tony is gone - again...)
I have chicken thighs marinating in a Provencale marinade. Might do baked potatoes, glazed carrots and Caesar Salad (with Billy's favourite dreesing).
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? by Lorraine (I have chicken thigh...)
I'm going to do something with pork chops, but haven't decided yet. Need to try a new idea.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? by Mare749 (I'm going to do some...)
Another recipe from the new Cuisine Lite; Crusted chicken with almonds, sage & white thyme gravy and a side of asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? by losblanos1 (Another recipe from ...)
Don't count on me. We are heading to Long Beach CA on Thursday for a gymnastics meet and a few days at Disney! Meets every weekend until March.

I think tonight will be a frozen casserole. Need to get laundry done and packing started.

Sure miss you guys. But we are having fun in our gymnastics life.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? by esgunn (Don't count on me. ...)
We have been having absolutely fantastic weaither Erin. I think it's supposed to continue through the weekend. You'll love it!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? by Trixxee (We have been having ...)
Trixxee, I know! I have been watching the weather. I am so excited for some sun and warmth!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? by esgunn (Trixxee, I know! I...)
Have a warm and wonderful weekend, Erin! Good luck to the kiddos at their meet.

We had chicken with a lemon-chive sauce, mushroom risotto, and green beans. Tomorrow will be a late night for me, so it took me forever to get dinner on the table because I was prepping for tomorrow at the same time. I really need to work on my timing, but dishes should be easy tomorrow 'cuz we did them all tonight.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/31?? by karyn (Have a warm and wond...)
William did ribs, cabbage, and corn on the cob. I had all these lovely meals picked out this weekend when I realised what a crazy week it's going to be....church meeting tonight, home at 8:30; choirs and stuff tomorrow night, home at 9; basketball games Thursday night, home at 7, but William has Bible Study, home at 9; birthday party Friday, home at 6 or so; hair appointment Saturday morning!

The menus went on hold for next week.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.