What's for dinner, Thursday, 2/2??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I found a pkg. of talapia in the freezer, so may do Nubu-style and maybe some pasta.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for dinner, Thursday, 2/2?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We went to the Asian market yesterday. They had the most incredible baby Bok Choy for $1.99lb. I think I'll grill it, and make an Asian dressing for it. Maybe some brown Basmati Rice and the leftover Provencale chicken. It will all depend on what time we have to meet the food truck.f it's a 5pm delivery, it might be grilled cheese sandwiches.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Thursday, 2/2?? by Lorraine (We went to the Asian...)
We have a few odds and ends to use up, so kind of a "tapas" night to clean out the frig. And, I have an Italian bread on the rise.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Thursday, 2/2?? by Mare749 (We have a few odds a...)
I'm making the orange braised chicken with white wine and fennel from one of the Cuisine for Two books. They serve it with kalamata olive mashed potatoes - will probably do that too.
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Thursday, 2/2?? by Trixxee (I'm making the orang...)
All the discussion about patty melts last week created a craving, so that's our dinner tonight!
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Thursday, 2/2?? by karyn (All the discussion a...)
And, I'm ready for a repeat, Karyn.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Thursday, 2/2?? by cjs (And, I'm ready for a...)
I am too, Jean. Almost sorry I made them last week. It's caused a craving that just doesn't seem to go away.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Thursday, 2/2?? by Mare749 (I am too, Jean. Alm...)
Tonight it's a repeat of a new favorite, Rosemary Turkey burger with pear-almond relish.
  Re: What's for dinner, Thursday, 2/2?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We're going to have leftover stuffed pork tenderloin wellington. Does anyone have a suggestion about how to heat this up?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Thursday, 2/2?? by BarbaraS (We're going to have ...)
Yes! Let me go look tho, 'cause I can't remember - I used to make Wellingtons for some of my custormers and they heated them. And whatever it was worked.

I hope I still have it. be right back.
www.achefsjourney.com