Anyone Watch SMASH???
  Re: (...)
We loved this show!! Granted the acting was a little lame which surprised me with Deborah Messing and Angelica Housten (sp??), but the music. wow, what voices those young gals have and the dancing.

I'm so afraid the acting is going to tell if the show makes it or not..................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Anyone Watch SMASH??? by cjs (We loved this show!!...)
Jean, we loved it!!! I'm ok with the acting and loved the music and singers!! I'm afraid they can't maintain the quality of the story line. If they do it should be a blockbuster!!! I thought it was off Broadway, maybe near Broadway quality.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Anyone Watch SMASH??? by Old Bay (Jean, we loved it!!!...)
I have it recorded to watch soon.

sure looked interesting, glad you liked it.

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Anyone Watch SMASH??? by mjkcooking ( I have it recorded...)
We have it recorded too, but haven't watched it yet. Looking forward to it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Anyone Watch SMASH??? by Mare749 (We have it recorded ...)
We recorded it and watched last night after the 2nd hour of the voice.

It was a great show - love the whole premise, the talent, Angelica Houston was great. I'm looking forward to a great season.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Anyone Watch SMASH??? by Harborwitch (We recorded it and w...)
I thought it was excellent as well. I did not even notice the acting was bad! I love the music and the old Monroe clips. I am a huge Broadway fan (even watch Tony's live) and am looking forward to it. The Voice was great as well and I am not a singing show fan (never have watched Idol or the other one). Good thing we can DVR 4 shows per hour or I'd have some really hard choices.