Welcome the newest member of the family
  Re: (...)
This is the newest member of the family - Braeden Michael Laeuger - our first Great (or is it 'Grand'?)Nephew. He was nearly a month premie, born right at the end of the SuperBowl. I can't wait to get over to see him!

[Image: 401154_10150546675483946_629123945_91459...2185_n.jpg]
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Welcome the newest member of the family by Harborwitch (This is the newest m...)
Oh Sharon he is just precious!!! I sure hope you get to go smooch on him soon
  Re: Re: Welcome the newest member of the family by DFen911 (Oh Sharon he is just...)
I can't wait! Jean - watch out!
  Re: Re: Welcome the newest member of the family by Harborwitch (I can't wait! Jean -...)
What a cutie!! Where are they?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Welcome the newest member of the family by cjs (What a cutie!! Where...)
He's adorable! Congratulations!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Welcome the newest member of the family by cjs (What a cutie!! Where...)
They're in the Puyallup area.

I suggested to my brother that we ought to get together, he said it was too far for us to drive. WTH??? Skipping him on the next trip to see the kids!
  Re: Welcome the newest member of the family by Harborwitch (This is the newest m...)
Congrats, Sharon! He's gorgeous!

I, too, wonder about what to call him. My nephew had his first 5 months ago-I still don't know, I think I lean towards great-nephew.

He is, after all!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Welcome the newest member of the family by pjcooks (Congrats, Sharon! H...)
Congratulations! What a sweetie.

I am my Great Niece and Nephew's Great Aunt. You could probably use Grand; kind of like the sound of that better.
  Re: Re: Welcome the newest member of the family by HomeCulinarian (Congratulations! Wh...)
Congratulations! He's adorable!!
  Re: Re: Welcome the newest member of the family by karyn (Congratulations! He'...)
Thank you all! I just can't wait to get over the hill to see him, and our adorable Great/Grand nieces too. Oh . . . and their parents!