T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 2/10??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

We're having an old favorite with the livers from all the chickens I bought at Costco - Chicken Liver Stroganoff. About the only way I can tolerate liver.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 2/10?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Chicken breasts with an Italian Tomato sauce, spaghetti, and a veggie mix with all kinds of our favorite veggies.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 2/10?? by Harborwitch (Chicken breasts with...)
Essential steak, this is the one with balsamic reduction and bleu cheese crumbled on top. It will be the 46th time (in two years) making this. Also asparagus and French fries as sides
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 2/10?? by losblanos1 (Essential steak, thi...)
Wow, if Roy gets the same dish twice in one year, he's a happy camper...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 2/10?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Leftover Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sammies with cole slaw.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 2/10?? by cjs (Wow, if Roy gets the...)
Quote:

Wow, if Roy gets the same dish twice in one year, he's a happy camper...

I've got a feeling Roy's not complaining.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 2/10?? by losblanos1 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Just a turkey sandwich on a fresh roll for me. Tony's on a business trip so no point in cooking. He's been gone for the good part of a month, off and on. Comes home tonight.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 2/10?? by Trixxee (Just a turkey sandwi...)
I was ultra boring. I ate my leftover panini for a late lunch, John's working, and I had some butternut squash that needed to be cooked. Roasted butternut squash for me. John hates it so I rarely get to enjoy it. It was DELICIOUS!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 2/10?? by karyn (I was ultra boring. ...)
Well plans got changed. Cajun chicken alfredo, pasta, sauteed beet greens, and ????
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 2/10?? by Harborwitch (Well plans got chang...)
We started dinner with Nigella Lawson's "Noodle Soup for Needy People," a very nice soup for 2, and very quick to make. After that I made Shrimp with Snow Peas from my library book that I'm cooking from this week. Absolutely delish! Both of these will be made again.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."