Cheese Ideas
  Re: (...)
It's a pain in the neck to remember to have Trader Joe's or Central mkt. order particular cheeses when we're going to be in the "big city" areas, so I'm going back to my old favorite, igourment.com and order the latest one I've been wanting to try. We used to belong to their cheese of the month club and just loved it.

Anyway, below is what I'm ordering, but to make the shipment worthwhile, can anyone think of any cheeses they've tried lately that was really good??? Hopefully Allison will wander by....

"Burrata Burro by Paula Lambert

The newest creation from Paula Lambert, author of The Cheese Lover's Cookbook and founder of the Mozzarella Company is this luxurious Burrata. Their burrata is made in the style of Burrino in Northern Italy. It is a fresh Italian-style..."

It's $13.00 so need something else to play with and the shipping will still be cheaper than the gas to go over there!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Cheese Ideas by cjs (It's a pain in the n...)
It might be cheaper than going over there, but then you miss out on the whole experience of walking around the market, sampling things, talking to vendors, etc...

That cheese sounds wonderful!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Cheese Ideas by Mare749 (It might be cheaper ...)
Sounds great, Jean! I can't help thinking about the truffle cheeses.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cheese Ideas by Gourmet_Mom (Sounds great, Jean! ...)
Well, I placed my order and added two different caviars. Now, I'm anxious to get the shipment.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com