What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15???
  Re: (...)
What's on t he menu for everyone today??

We're having Grace Young's Cashew Chicken with rice and fideo and leftover dessert from yesterday.

Chocolate Gelato Pie - Yum, it was good.
[Image: ChocolateGelatoPie.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15??? by cjs (What's on t he menu ...)
Oh that looks delicious, Jean!

We're just having beef stew for dinner tonight, probably with some cheddar biscuits and green beans.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15??? by karyn (Oh that looks delici...)
I could eat that for breakfast Jean!

I think I'm leaning towards chicken chili. Tired of my usual recipe so I'll look for something new.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15??? by Trixxee (I could eat that for...)
Jean, what a beautiful dessert!

The kiddies will be here for dinner. Alyssa will have a little bit of homework (yes, even in Kindergarten, can you believe that?) then ice skating lessons. So, I'm thinking hot dogs and mac and cheese.

I always make a ranch dip when the little ones are here since it's one way to get them to eat a few veggies before dinner. They all think it's such a treat to sit up on bar stools at the kitchen counter and eat from the veggie tray.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15??? by Mare749 (Jean, what a beautif...)
Tonight it's the turkey tenderloin that Denise made & reviewed last weekend. Cranberry couscous and asparagus for sides. Jean's picture has me craving a
dessert now.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 2/15??? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's the tur...)
Well, my husband just had chili for lunch so that will have to wait for another night. So now I'm making chicken souvlaki gyros.