I'll be smokin' again!
  Re: (...)
QVC is having a deal today - a Masterbuilt digital electric smoker - for 199.80! It's a 6 pay deal!

I cannot wait for this thing to get here!!!! Bob and I are sitting here drooling!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: I'll be smokin' again! by Harborwitch (QVC is having a deal...)
It's getting that time again, also. I have a couple trout I'm anxious to do. Have fun!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I'll be smokin' again! by cjs (It's getting that ti...)
How fun for both of you! What are you going to be smoking first? Will you be able to use it during the cold months? The one we have won't stay hot enough to use in cold weather. Ron was thinking of trying to wrap it with something.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: I'll be smokin' again! by Mare749 (How fun for both of ...)
Actually the cold weather works in my favor, Maryann. It tends to run a little hotter than I like, so makes it easier.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I'll be smokin' again! by cjs (Actually the cold we...)
Quote:

Actually the cold weather works in my favor, Maryann. It tends to run a little hotter than I like, so makes it easier.

Exactly!

I think a chicken, a fattie, some BACON, mac & cheese . . . and that could be the first day.

Jean - watching FTV here - Diners Drive-ins & Dives, all about smoking then a cut to pizza . . . . hmmmmmmmm. I've got to think about this.
  Re: Re: I'll be smokin' again! by Harborwitch ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
How fun! Maybe over Easter?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I'll be smokin' again! by Gourmet_Mom (How fun! Maybe over...)
We'll be tracking it's shipping. . . and we will be ready the day it arrives! Supposed to be March 1!