What's for Dinner, Tues., 2/21??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Roy has a new junk food addiction... Costco long hot dogs wrapped in a spinach wrap with onions and heated on a bed of chili. So, that's it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 2/21?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Ron would probably love that. We just had chili dogs the other day.

Tommy is helping me make turkey meatballs that we will have with spaghetti for dinner tonight. Then we will go to Alyssa's ice skating lesson.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 2/21?? by Mare749 (Ron would probably l...)
We're having sauteed chicken breasts with a lemon-dill pan sauce, roasted asparagus and roasted red potatoes. Easy enough for a school night.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 2/21?? by Trixxee (We're having sauteed...)
We're having Tex-Mex Sloppy Joes with a corn salad.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 2/21?? by karyn (We're having Tex-Mex...)
Another one from the Cuisine Quick & Easy cookbook- Uptown patty melt with a trio of sautéed onions and a side of steamed asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 2/21?? by losblanos1 (Another one from the...)
Tonight is grilled London Broil with roasted potatoes and onions and peas.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 2/21?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Going out with the Girls - may not be the best idea since it's Fat Tuesday - but this bar has Pig's Wings and Fried Pickles.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 2/21?? by Mare749 (Ron would probably l...)
Quote:

Ron would probably love that. We just had chili dogs the other day.

All this talk reminds me of:

[Image: chilidawgs.jpg]
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 2/21?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Well that bar sucked! Some of the worst waitstaff I've ever had. We didn't even leave a 10% tip because there were maybe 5 tables full out of 40 and we had to wait and wait and wait for EVERYTHING! But I did get the Pigs Wings and only ate one, took home two. Pretty interesting and the meat was cooked to perfection. The one veggie burger was burned to a crisp and the buffalo cheese dip is giving me agita and some bad burps. Eh. But they want to go back in April. Might just have to have some soup or a simple salad.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 2/21?? by BarbaraS (Well that bar sucked...)

The patty melt was delicious.

[Image: Uptownpattymelt1.jpg]