Jean's Pizza Dough Recipe OT
  Re: (...)
I made a double batch of Jean's Whole Wheat Pizza dough this week, hoping to have it for supper, and leftovers. Our friend from the winery dropped by on his way home from work, and saw it on the island. "Is that pizza dough?? I have the kids tonight and don't know what to feed them!". So, he went home with the pizza dough. He phoned the next morning to say everyone LOVED it! He said the kids don't normally eat the crust, this time their plates were clean. I guess I'll have to buy him a Pizza Pizza Pizza book!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Jean's Pizza Dough Recipe OT by Lorraine (I made a double batc...)
Well, yes, I think so, too! How wonderful that the kids liked it!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jean's Pizza Dough Recipe OT by cjs (Well, yes, I think s...)
How wonderful, Lorraine! And what a great idea to get him the book!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Jean's Pizza Dough Recipe OT by Gourmet_Mom (How wonderful, Lorra...)
Yes, and mighty nice of you to send him home with your pizza dough, too! (I'm the same way. No one can leave my house without a doggie bag)
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Jean's Pizza Dough Recipe OT by Mare749 (Yes, and mighty nice...)
He's really good to us. He has a chainsaw, leaf blower and rototiller. Once the ground is workable, he's digging us a new garden! He LOVES to eat, but is a very basic cook. When we cook at the winery, he comes into to the kitchen to watch (and taste test). It's really fun to feed someone that will eat darn near anything, and be so happy about it.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Jean's Pizza Dough Recipe OT by Lorraine (He's really good to ...)
Every cook ought to have someone like him in their life, Lorraine!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com