Crab & Goat Cheese Ravioli Review
  Re: (...)
My wife made this last night and we both loved it. I gave it a 9. My wife gave it a 10.

Changes:
Cut the recipe in half, 16 raviolis of ths size are too much for two people.
Used lobster in lieu of crab.
Side of asparagus in lieu of the snow peas.

The flavor and texture of these raviolis were that of potstickers. The sauce takes this dish to the next level, Delicious.

Overall this recipe is a keeper, it's simple and easy to make.

[Image: Lobsterravioli.jpg]
  Re: Crab & Goat Cheese Ravioli Review by losblanos1 (My wife made this la...)
Sure does look good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Crab & Goat Cheese Ravioli Review by cjs (Sure does look good....)
Looks beautiful!
  Re: Re: Crab & Goat Cheese Ravioli Review by Trixxee (Looks beautiful!...)
WOW! Beautiful! I may have to fast a few days and try these. Although, you did say you halved it, so maybe fasting won't be necessary!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Crab & Goat Cheese Ravioli Review by Gourmet_Mom (WOW! Beautiful! I ...)
Very nice, Blane! I've been trying to avoid this one, but it's awfully tempting. Like you said, maybe cutting it in half is a good idea.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Crab & Goat Cheese Ravioli Review by Mare749 (Very nice, Blane! I...)
I think most of the fat/calories are in the sauce. The good news is that a little sauce goes a long way, a slight drizzle and you're good to go. I also think that you could omit the sauce and just put the lemon zest on top.
  Re: Re: Crab & Goat Cheese Ravioli Review by losblanos1 (I think most of the ...)
I'm with Blane on this one, I think it would be easy to make this manageable.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com