What's for Sunday Dinner??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for today??

We're taking the trailer out for a few days, haven't gone anywhere FOREVER!! So, not sure what we'll have. Maybe bologna sandwiches..... Or just martinis with Lorraine's Martini spread & crackers.......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Will you get as far as here, Jean?? I say have the Martini spread, and have the sandwiches for a midnight snack.

I have a craving for red meat, may have to thaw some of the 6 oz fillets. I'd really like baked potatoes, but we have given up all things white for Lent. Sweet Potato fries might be good. Need to find something to do with a big bag of baby spinach.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner?? by Lorraine (Will you get as far ...)
We're having chicken tortilla soup. Have fun on your trip Jean!
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner?? by Trixxee (We're having chicken...)
No, darn it, Lorraine.

Everything white??? chicken gravy, white chocolate, white fish(?), what else??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner?? by Trixxee (We're having chicken...)
Tortilla soup sounds so good right now, it's cold & snowing here.
Tonight's dinner is from the new issue. Carne Asada Burritos with Mexican Tomato & Corn Salad. Dessert is Coconut cream fried pies.

Trixxee, if you like Mexican soups, you should try this Taco soup, the recipe is from a new Cuisine cookbook 'Quick & Easy Menus'. It's a flat out solid 10.

[Image: Tacosoup.jpg]
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner?? by losblanos1 (Tortilla soup sounds...)
Gonna make a roast chicken in the Schlemmertopf pot with leeks, cumin and cilantro with a side of jalapeno mashed potatoes Lol I think Blane and I are always on the same flavor profile

Have a safe trip Jean...and did you get your ipad yet? If not wait...I believe the iPad3 release announcement will be March 7th and hopefully the actual release day will be 2 weeks after that.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner?? by DFen911 (Gonna make a roast c...)

I know this is a "What's for dinner" thread, but this is "What's for lunch".

[Image: PorkTamales.jpg]
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner?? by losblanos1 ([br]I know this is a...)
Thanks Blane - will check it out!
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner?? by Trixxee (Thanks Blane - will ...)
Blane, you're making me hungry! And I just ate!

I'm making an old standby to use some of my new bag of pine nuts...Chicken Lingine with candied cherry tomatoes.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner?? by cjs (No, darn it, Lorrain...)
Jean, white as in not good for him, white flour,sugar, pasta, potatoes etc. Fish, chicken etc is all good!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.