What's for Dinner, Saturday, 3/3??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for evryone today??

That burger sandwich we had last week on the road was so tasty, we're having it again - just Swiss, big slice onion, bun, meat and deli mustard.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 3/3?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
The tandoori chicken is marinating now, and will definitely be ready for tonight.

The spice mix that Denise sent was a rub, but tandoori chicken usually has yogurt and a few other things, not just a rub, so I checked with the Urban Accents website and they suggested using THIS recipe to make traditional, not-just-the-rub, tandoori chicken.

The aroma was WONDERFUL when I poured the spices out of the package. I KNOW I'm going to love this, so I'll probably have to try to blend the spices from scratch to try to copy this.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 3/3?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Crisp Skin High Roasted Butterflied Chicken over potatos.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 3/3?? by BarbaraS (Crisp Skin High Roas...)
I have to pick up stuff for a bridal shower tomorrow. That means a trip to the city this afternoon. Dinner may just be whatever William whips up on the farm today.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 3/3?? by Gourmet_Mom (I have to pick up st...)
I'm making Labs' Creamy Mushroom Soup with Meatballs, and garlic bread.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 3/3?? by Trixxee (I'm making Labs' Cre...)
We're thinking about doing ribs, but it's not set in stone since we just had breakfast.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 3/3?? by Trixxee (I'm making Labs' Cre...)
Invitation to dinner with friends. He's a great cook, so looking forward to it.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 3/3?? by Mare749 (We're thinking about...)
I'm going to try a posole recipe--smells delicious!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 3/3?? by Old Bay (I'm going to try a p...)
Was suppose to take my folks out for their anniversary dinner but they're both not feeling well. So now looking thru some books and mags for inspiration. It's gonna be about 75 here today so will probably grill
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, 3/3?? by DFen911 (Was suppose to take ...)
Tonight, my wife is preparing steak goulash stew with sour cream & horseradish noodles.