AWOL :(
  Re: (...)
I just wanted to let you all know that the rumors about me dropping off the face of the earth are untrue.

It has been crazy around here - I've been buried with website design stuff for the golf course. It's been fun, and I'm learning to do all kinds of things that surprise the cr@p out of me on a daily basis. If Chad and I weren't so fussy it would have been done a week ago, but we're getting close now. Cooking has been an afterthought most nights but I'll have some reporting to do soon. (Two nights we played with the new smoker!)

I'll post a link as soon as we get it up. Then I'll sit down with a bottle of wine and catch up!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: AWOL :( by Harborwitch (I just wanted to let...)
Quote:

I just wanted to let you all know that the rumors about me dropping off the face of the earth are untrue.

We know. You didn't drop - you were lifted. We saw the spacecraft.

Take care. See you when you get back.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: AWOL :( by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
LOL Labs!!

Oh Sharon...whatever you do...do not drink the Kool-Aid We'll leave the light on for you.
  Re: Re: AWOL :( by DFen911 (LOL Labs!! [img]/ubb...)
good luck with the website, Sharon.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: AWOL :( by cjs (good luck with the w...)
Good one Denise and Labs! I've been absent too much myself. I'm hoping to remedy that son. I'm hoping the time change next weekend will help.

Good luck with the website, Sharon!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: AWOL :( by Gourmet_Mom (Good one Denise and ...)
Be sure to let us know when you are up and running, Sharon.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: AWOL :( by Mare749 (Be sure to let us kn...)
An update before I go to the kitchen:

The old website is still up - we are waiting for the domain name to be released from the old hosting company. You could take a comparative look at it at www.sagehills.com.

With luck we'll get the transfer done over the weekend, or first of the week. . . so it will be the same address, just a different site. Comments will be welcome.

I am suffering from weba$$ from sitting in front of this . . . we just want it DONE so we can move on to more projects!
  Re: Re: AWOL :( by Harborwitch (An update before I g...)
Looking forward to it!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: AWOL :( by Gourmet_Mom (Looking forward to i...)
Aaaaahhhhhhhh! I have a bit of tweaking to do, some pdf files to upload, and most of the content for the restaurant has to be done . . . . BUT WE ARE LIVE! It's up, and there's a bottle of bubbly chilling!

The address is www.sagehills.com I am eager for feedback! Most of the battle this week has been getting the domain name re-directed and talk about a mess - reminded me of all the things I hated about the computer industry. I told Chad it's like buying a brand new $1000 vacuum cleaner that doesn't work - when you call them they tell you you have the wrong kind of carpet so it's not their fault. If Jean doesn't mind you giving me feedback on here I'd love to know - or PM's. Thanks all!