Do I Need This???
  Re: (...)
If I do get an Ipod - it's a book for dummies -

iPad 2 All-in-One For Dummies [Paperback]

Book Description
Publication Date: February 7, 2012 | ISBN-10: 1118176774 | ISBN-13: 978-1118176771 | Edition: 3
All iPad, all the timeā€”the ins and outs of all things iPad and iPad 2!

Packed with the power of a MacBook, iPod touch, eReader, digital camera, portable game console, and so much more, the iPad is an awesome device. And the business world has certainly taken notice. The iPad is moving into the enterprise where power users and professionals alike are using the device to increase their productivity and work smarter at the office and on the go. Long-time For Dummies author Nancy Muir walks you through the latest functions, features, and capabilities of the iPad and iPad 2 in six easy-to-understand minibooks.

The minibooks cover setting up and synching your iPad; using the iWork applications; printing from your iPad; managing your contacts and calendar; accessing your e-mail and the web; making FaceTime video calls; using your iPad as a presentation tool; and finding the best apps for travel, news, weather, finances, and business productivity. This revised new edition includes updated coverage of iOS 5, iCloud, and the latest must-have iPad apps.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Do I Need This??? by cjs (If I do get an Ipod ...)
Sorry, I;m a dummy, don't know.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Do I Need This??? by Lorraine (Sorry, I;m a dummy, ...)
Someone who has one could tell you better, but I would probably buy it just to learn all the features and how to use them. You will be so proud of yourself, Jean!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Do I Need This??? by Mare749 (Someone who has one ...)
(from your lips, Maryann, to God's ears!!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Do I Need This??? by cjs (If I do get an Ipod ...)
What????
"When the gates are all down,
and the lights are all flashin,
and the train whistles blowin in vain,
if you sit on the tracks, ignoring the facts,
you can't blame the wreck on the train"
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Do I Need This??? by Old Bay (What???? [img]/ubbth...)
The user manual will have everything you need to know. There's also the Apple website with tutorials and how to sections.
  Re: Re: Do I Need This??? by losblanos1 (The user manual will...)
Sorry, I've always been a learn as you go sort of person.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Do I Need This??? by Gourmet_Mom (Sorry, I've always b...)
Mare749

Hi how is the Living Cook Book Doing? I am still interested-

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Do I Need This??? by mjkcooking (Mare749 [br][br]Hi ...)
I'm holding in the iPad as the iPad 3 release date will be announced on Wednesday

But if you have an apple store near you you can take classes and most everything else can be found online.
  Re: Re: Do I Need This??? by DFen911 (I'm holding in the i...)
"But if you have an apple store near" - in this little back water town?????????? I know you've been panting for the release of the new version, Denise and it's almost time.

Since I do so much better with a hard copy over trying to learn from on line (or printing out a 'book' from on line), I just may go this way................maybe. I have never been so mixed up committed to buying anything in my life.
www.achefsjourney.com