Wednesday's (or Tuesday) Dinner, 3/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

We're being good after yesterday's pizza; Penne alla Vodka, a W.W. recipe.

P.S. anyone else having trouble on [Email]C@H's[/Email] site? It was really slow yesterday and not much better this morning....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's (or Tuesday) Dinner, 3/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
You scared me for a second Jean - I thought I lost a whole day versus an hour with Daylight Savings!

I am cheating tonight as I'm going to be gone for most of the day visiting my mom. I'll pick up a rotissiere chicken, I have some really good gravy in the freezer I made from the last time I roasted one, plain rice and a green salad.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/13?? by Trixxee (You scared me for a ...)
Quote:

You scared me for a second Jean - I thought I lost a whole day versus an hour with Daylight Savings!

Jean must be planning ahead for tomorrow, while today remains Tuesday.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/13?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Let's not forget that Wednesday is Pi day!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/13?? by Old Bay (Let's not forget tha...)
sorry about that!!

Guess I'm looking forward to tomorrow.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/13?? by Old Bay (Let's not forget tha...)
Quote:

Let's not forget that Wednesday is Pi day!!!

We're doing a bunch of Pi day stuff tomorrow at my school...including pi eating, of course!

Tonight we're having meatloaf, smashed potatoes, and green beans. I haven't made meatloaf in years. I have no idea why...it just doesn't occur to me!
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/13?? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Karyn, have you ever tried the Skinny Meatloaf recipe? We love that one!

We're having Linguine with Clam Sauce with a salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Karyn, have you ever...)
We are having a ready-made meal that my friend sent home with me today from her mom's retirement community. They did their annual St.Patrick's day buffet at lunchtime today, so Pat loaded up 2 boxes for me to bring home. (She had to be at work today because of this special luncheon, so I took her mom to her doctor appt. and chemo today.)

My take-out meals look really yummy. There is corned beef, cabbage, carrots, hash-brown patties, and some kind of pastry shell with a creamed meat filling. Also, homemade raisin bread and chocolate cake with a mint filling and marshmallow frosting. I really could move into this place in my retirement years.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Karyn, have you ever...)
Tonight, it's grilled herbed Turkey tenderloin with maple lemon sauce, sides of asparagus and pan fried mushrooms.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/13?? by losblanos1 (Tonight, it's grille...)
Michael has extra credit points available for Pi Day!

5 points - for the person who can memorize the most numbers of Pi.

4 points - for anyone who can memorize the definition.

3 points - for anyone who can use Pi in an equation and solve it.

2 points - points for any information brought in about Pi. (This should be easy with a quick internet search).

This may or may not be a good time to admit I have absolutely no idea of what Pi is or means.