What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

We're off to the big cities today for a little travel trailer hunting. Staying at a B&B in Puyallup tonight. So see ya'all tomorrow night.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Safe travels, Jean. Looking forward to seeing food pics and also Gertie's new home.

Oops, forgot dinner. Pork chops on the grill, grilled sweet potatoes and asparagus.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/14?? by Mare749 (Safe travels, Jean. ...)
happy trails, Jean! We're going to a Chamber of Commerce get together at 5pm, they say "light refreshments will be served". If they are too light, we'll have tacos when we get home.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/14?? by Lorraine (happy trails, Jean! ...)
Gourmet food truck tacos. Michael wants Crazy Bread from Little Caesar's and chicken noodle soup. Easy enough.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/14?? by Trixxee (Gourmet food truck t...)
I'm making the chicken recipe from the most recent magazine with the arugula and strawberry salad.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/14?? by HomeCulinarian (I'm making the chick...)
Please let us know how you like it, Jeannette!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/14?? by Mare749 (Please let us know h...)
We have church. The bulletin said hot dogs and hamburgers with chips.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (We have church. The...)
Grilled salmon with Pernod spinach sauce on lemon-butter linguine with a side of asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/14?? by losblanos1 (Grilled salmon with ...)
We're having leftover beef, Hatch chile chili . Jane is happy. I took her out for lunch and had Red Snapper with a friendly Sancerre.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/14?? by Old Bay (We're having leftove...)
We had grilled chicken sandwiches with a jalapeno cheddar spread and caramelized onions. It is gorgeous here, so I'm glad I planned on grilling.