Monday's Dinner, 3/19??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone??

We're having Red Rock Cod Tacos with Grape, Corn & Black Bean Salsa (thank you very much, Trixxee!!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/19?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are $1.99 lb here, so I bought up lots to freeze. I cooked a few yesterday, thinking I would make us sandwiches for tomorrow (we're going to a ServSafe re-certification class, and normally have to bring our lunch, but this time lunch is provided). I think I'll make burritos with them, and a side of cabbage of some kind.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/19?? by Lorraine (Boneless, skinless c...)
We're going to have rheuben sandwiches since we didn't have them yesterday. Also, some roasted veggies on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/19?? by Mare749 (We're going to have ...)
Can't wait to hear how the salsa turns out Jean! I'm up in the air right now - I have a BOGOF coupon for our favorite Mexican place that expires today so we'll either use that or I might make Noble Pig's Cheeseburger Quiche. I really need to get any fattening recipes out of the way in the next few days as I have to don a bathing suit in 18 days. I need a good two weeks of light eating and very little wine to feel ok about this! And with that, time for me to hop on that dreaded elliptical machine for 40 minutes. Blah.

http://noblepig.com/2010/02/02/roadside-...uiche.aspx
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/19?? by Trixxee (Can't wait to hear h...)
Hubby put in a request for chicken stirfry tonight.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/19?? by HomeCulinarian (Hubby put in a reque...)
Looks like it's going to be good old egg plant rollatini tonight since I have an egg plant waiting in the refrigerator
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/19?? by farnfam (Looks like it's goin...)
Nothing fancy here tonight, just plain old beef tacos and red chili pork carnitas. The kids are coming over for dinner and I wanted to keep it simple.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/19?? by farnfam (Looks like it's goin...)
Trixxee, that quiche recipe looks fabulous! Thanks!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/19?? by Lorraine (Trixxee, that quiche...)
Welcome Lorraine! I should find out in about an hour and a half how it is. But I already know my picture won't look anywhere near as nice as Noble Pig's. Just as long as it tastes good!

I can tell you one change I am making though - we never use relish so I'm just dicing up some dill pickles.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/19?? by Trixxee (Welcome Lorraine! I...)
WOW! That DOES look good! Funny, it didn't sound good, and I almost didn't look. I can't wait to hear how it turns out

I am still trying to work out of the fridge and freezer, so we're having Robbie's Chicken Pot Pie . One of our favorites.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.