Wha'ts for Dinner, Tues., 3/20??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I'm trying another 'off the wall' dinner salad today, Layered Pina Colada Chicken Salad - (pina colada yogurt, chicken, black beans, mango, cheddar, almonds, etc.) sounds good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wha'ts for Dinner, Tues., 3/20?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Sounds good Jean. After my great disappointment with the cheeseburger quiche last night, I'm still going back to Noble Pig but with a tried and true recipe. Good old sweet and tangy chicken (the one with plum jam and 5 spice powder).
  Re: Re: Wha'ts for Dinner, Tues., 3/20?? by Trixxee (Sounds good Jean. A...)
Not sure yet, could be the Vietnamese Chicken from C@H ancient history. OR somethin with Brussel Sprouts
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Wha'ts for Dinner, Tues., 3/20?? by farnfam (Not sure yet, could ...)
Another gorgeous day here, so grilled rib-eyes, grilled potatoes, and a chopped salad. (with sprouts on top ) Oh, and 18 hour bread!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wha'ts for Dinner, Tues., 3/20?? by Mare749 (Another gorgeous day...)
I was out of town this weekend and got off my usual routine of picking menus for the week.... so I'm here looking for inspiration! It's also warm here - like summer time. Something on the grill sounds good!
  Re: Re: Wha'ts for Dinner, Tues., 3/20?? by HomeCulinarian (I was out of town th...)
We're having summer here as well, but in the summer my car isn't coated with yellow dust. The pollen count in Atlanta is over 9000 today!!! Yep, another record....

Since the pollen is so thick, we're staying in. I'm making an old Gourmet recipe Sauteed Beef with White Wine and Rosemary. It's quick, tasty, and doesn't require that I go outside!
  Re: Re: Wha'ts for Dinner, Tues., 3/20?? by karyn (We're having summer ...)
Pork Roulades stuffed with baby spinach and fontina, asparagus as a side.
  Re: Re: Wha'ts for Dinner, Tues., 3/20?? by losblanos1 (Pork Roulades stuffe...)
What an easy throw together dish, Karyn - sounds really tasty, too.

Gourmet 2011????? Gourmet magazine is still be published? I thought it was long time gone.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wha'ts for Dinner, Tues., 3/20?? by cjs (What an easy throw t...)
I have just enough corned beef to make some hash for dinner and a side of green beans
  Re: Re: Wha'ts for Dinner, Tues., 3/20?? by cjs (What an easy throw t...)
Quote:

What an easy throw together dish, Karyn - sounds really tasty, too.

Gourmet 2011????? Gourmet magazine is still be published? I thought it was long time gone.

I think Gourmet published their last issue shortly after this was published. I really miss that magazine!

You should give it a try some time, Jean. It's surprisingly tasty!