Stay Safe Allison, Bill, etal!!!
  Re: (...)
You all have sure been on my mind since last night. And, Spoony (old C2C friend) and his wife Lori, also!!!

Stay Safe!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Stay Safe Allison, Bill, etal!!! by cjs (You all have sure be...)
The bad weather did not materialize for us--but we got about three inches of welcome rain!!! I think Austin did ok and while my daughter Holly is in the Dallas area, I've heard no bad news from her. Maybe we are living right!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Stay Safe Allison, Bill, etal!!! by Old Bay (The bad weather did ...)

Sure glad your all ok. - thought about everyone living there yesterday

and the weather channel is showing lots of damage today
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Stay Safe Allison, Bill, etal!!! by mjkcooking ([br]Sure glad your a...)
AND, the first day of spring......................IT'S SNOWING AGAIN!!!! (wish we had a whadda-ya-call-it picture of the bird salute!)

Thanks for checking in, Bill - I apologize, I forgot all about Holly and her family!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Stay Safe Allison, Bill, etal!!! by cjs (AND, the first day o...)
I'm so glad to hear you are all okay! I say the news about Austin this morning and I gasped....knowing that Allison was there. Thanks for letting us know Bill! Good to hear about the much needed rain. Blow some my way. Our water table is still below normal, too. Not a good way to start the spring and summer months.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Stay Safe Allison, Bill, etal!!! by Gourmet_Mom (I'm so glad to hear ...)
I'm glad everyone is safe! This weather is absolutely crazy. The wind was wild yesterday - but we've missed out on most of the rain. Stay safe and warm/cool/dry or whatever!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Stay Safe Allison, Bill, etal!!! by Harborwitch (I'm glad everyone is...)
congratulations, Sharon on the High School golf tournament you guys held. That'll get word around the area!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Stay Safe Allison, Bill, etal!!! by cjs (congratulations, Sha...)
glad everyone is OK. We had horrendous thunder, lightening, wind and rain last night. Too bad i forgot the kitchen door was open.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Stay Safe Allison, Bill, etal!!! by Lorraine (glad everyone is OK....)
Oh Lorraine!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Stay Safe Allison, Bill, etal!!! by cjs (congratulations, Sha...)
Thanks Jean! These kids are a joy to watch! Every afternoon during the "golf season" the Warden High team practices here. (Hint hint Linda! Free for the kids to play with the team - tax write off for the course). It's great to see these kids - they learn sportsmanship, manners, and etiquette. They have to maintain a GPA (strictly enforced I've learned), and they practice in whatever weather there is - cold, rain, wind, heat, etc.

Oh Lorraine - that's awful.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!