What's for Dinner, Mon., 4/2??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

We have to clean up leftovers, so just heating for me today. Unless, I play with a recipe Tracie has been talking about all weekend. David (remember Romany123?) from C2C? He has a recipe in Share a Recipe for Chocolate Truffles made with mashed potatoes that she's been wanting to make. Now, she has me intrested also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 4/2?? by cjs (What's on the menu ...)
Still thinking about it but I have two bone-in chicken breasts thawing. Maybe curried chicken salad - if I don't wind up making that for lunch.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 4/2?? by cjs (What's on the menu ...)
We have leftover ribs, so all I have to do is warm them. Not sure about sides just yet, but thinking about fried rice with peas.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 4/2?? by Mare749 (We have leftover rib...)
Quote:

Chocolate Truffles made with mashed potatoes

Well, next week, when we can eat white potatoes again, I'll be making them! OT, we had Chocolate Rice Pudding on yesterday's brunch menu, what a hit!!!

I have lots of leftover chicken breasts we had grilled. Maybe some brown rice and a side of asparagus.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 4/2?? by Lorraine ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
We have two subs on the hall this week, so I'm still in survivor mode. Sitting on the deck with a glass of wine in this gorgeous weather holds more appeal these days than cooking. That being said, we're having BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, and green beans.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 4/2?? by Gourmet_Mom (We have two subs on ...)
After this past weekends bake-a-thon, I'm keeping it simple. Italian steak sandwich with Sweet pepper/Gorgonzola mayonnaise, deep fried tater tots as a side.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 4/2?? by losblanos1 (After this past week...)
The steak sandwich was delicious. I used photo editing to make this normal looking. I lowered the brightness and increased the sharpness.

[Image: Italiansteaksandwich.jpg]
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 4/2?? by losblanos1 (The steak sandwich w...)
I like that sandwich, Blane! Great photo! Looks so good, I may have to put it on next week's menu.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 4/2?? by Gourmet_Mom (I like that sandwich...)
Quote:

I like that sandwich, Blane! Great photo! Looks so good, I may have to put it on next week's menu.

Thank you, Daphne. It was the first time that I made it, I'll be making it again for sure.