What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/3??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

PIZZA!! I can't believe how long it has been since I've made a pizza. Think I'll dip some leftover chicken in the Applebutter BBQ sauce and go from there. Happy, Happy.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/3?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Quote:

Applebutter

I found a big jar of it in the pantry, so when I get a chance, I'll be making the BBQ sauce.

We have to go to the winery and start pulling stuff from the freezer, and making stocks for Sunday. if we get home in time, I'll go work at Tuesday's Table (although I did spend 4 hrs there yesterday helping her make the meatloafs). He can have a pork loin sandwich and open a can of beans.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/3?? by Lorraine ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
Italian sausage subs with peppers and onions. Maybe a few crispy crowns on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/3?? by Mare749 (Italian sausage subs...)
Chicken Fajitas, got some peppers need using lol
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/3?? by farnfam (Chicken Fajitas, got...)
Using up odds and ends here before we leave on Thursday so tonight it will be either chicken tacos or tortilla crusted tilapia, rice and salad.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/3?? by Trixxee (Using up odds and en...)
Countdown for Trixxee....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/3?? by cjs (Countdown for Trixxe...)
Trixxee I think when you get back we should meet up for lunch and you can show me all your wonderful pics You're only a bit over an hour from me.

And you can have a mai-tai to bring all those memories back
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/3?? by DFen911 (Trixxee I think when...)
Remind me again, where is Trixee going??
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/3?? by farnfam (Remind me again, whe...)
Hawaii!!

Oh boy, was this good!!
[Image: BBQChickPizzaApr312.jpg]

Apple Butter BBQ Sauce
Chicken
Smoked gouda
Mozza
red onion
Cilantro

YUM!! A little play with the sauce and it goes in Pizza #2
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/3?? by cjs (Hawaii!! [img]/ubbt...)
On the deck with my wine again, unwinding from another crazy day.

I've got marinara on for spaghetti. We'll have salad for a side and garlic bread.

If I don't do anything else next week, I want to get some bread made and pizza dough for the freezer. And pizza will be on the menu at least once next week!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.