Minii Lasagne
  Re: (...)
Thought this was such a great idea, especially for parties or a more casual dinner. You can use the premade sauce or up the flavor by making your own.

Mini Lasagna Cups

1 lb lean ground beef
1 lb sausage
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 cups part skim ricotta cheese
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
24 wonton wrappers
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brown sausage and hamburger in a large skillet over medium high heat and drain. Divide into 4 portions and reserve three for another night. Add spaghetti sauce to remaining meat mixture and stir to combine.

In a large bowl, combine the ricotta the salt and pepper and stir to combine.

Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray, and arrange a wonton wrapper in each cup. Take half the ricotta mixture and divide it among the 12 cups. Top with half of the meat sauce, and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Place another wonton wrapper over the cheese, and repeat the layers by adding the remaining ricotta cheese, meat sauce, and top with shredded cheese.

Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the wonton wrappers are golden. Cool in the muffin tin for 5-10 minutes before serving.

Makes 12 mini lasagnas or 3 servings.
  Re: Minii Lasagne by DFen911 (Thought this was suc...)
oooh, Denise,what a fun idea! How about with some par boiled lasagna noodles cut up in place of the wrappers? Granted it would take more time tho'
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Minii Lasagne by farnfam (oooh, Denise,what a ...)
copied, Denise - thanks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Minii Lasagne by cjs (copied, Denise - tha...)

I really like this idea. Thanks for sharing.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Minii Lasagne by mjkcooking ([br]I really like th...)
Cis that was my thought too. I think this is designed to be fast and easy since you don't have to cook any noodles.

You could really change up the flavors too and do a BBQ lasagne or Asian flavors...possibilities are endless
  Re: Re: Minii Lasagne by DFen911 (Cis that was my thou...)
Thank you for posting this Denise! That sounds like a great idea.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Minii Lasagne by Harborwitch (Thank you for postin...)
Denise, you know those no cook lasagna noodles? I wonder if you wet them if they'd get soft enuff to cut and use? That'd save the cooking noodles step.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Minii Lasagne by farnfam (Denise, you know tho...)
What a wonderful idea! Copied and saved here also! Thanks, Denise!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Minii Lasagne by Gourmet_Mom (What a wonderful ide...)
Cis that is your homework assignment. I know I already gave you one via FB so this is your cooking one