What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu today?

We have a full day of running around, so may pick up a Subway on way home - those darn things are good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? by cjs (What's on the menu t...)
I love Subway! I have ham stock on the stove, as well as lamb stock. It will either be ham and bean soup, or lamb barley soup.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? by Lorraine (I love Subway! I ha...)
I'm trying to decide. Jody's going to be here, so it needs to be hardy and lots of it....LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm trying to decide...)
Tonight it's Drunken pork kebobs with a side of Maque choux (C@H Grilling cookbook Vol 4). I've made this before and it's delicious.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's Drunken...)
In a tired but inspired moment, I took some Sealegs, cukes, mayo etc. and made a kind of seafood salad, that was the tired part. The inspired part, turned a can of cresent rolls into two croissants to serve it on, with a spicy bean soup on the side. Not bad for bushed
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? by farnfam (In a tired but inspi...)
Drunken pork skewers with maque choux. I ran out of propane , so I had to broil these. So delicious.

[Image: Drunkenporkskewers.jpg]
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? by losblanos1 (Drunken pork skewers...)
Looks great Blane. We really like that meal!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? by esgunn (Looks great Blane. ...)
We like that one, too! Looks great, Blane!

I wound up making Pioneer Woman's Fancy Mac and Cheese with hamburgers and a salad. Everyone left the table happy!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? by Gourmet_Mom (We like that one, to...)
The dish does look good. I looked at the Maque Choux but I have one that I love so much, hadn't planned on trying it. but, maybe.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 4/10?? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's Drunken...)
Quote:

Tonight it's Drunken pork kebobs with a side of Maque choux (C@H Grilling cookbook Vol 4). I've made this before and it's delicious.

We LOVE that one! I hope you enjoyed it!