OT: This will leave you smiling and speechless
  Re: (...)
This came up in a news RSS feed and it's just one of those feel-good stories that will cheer you up whether your having a fantastic day or a rotten day. Be sure to watch the embedded video, as well:

Caine's Arcade
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: OT: This will leave you smiling and speechless by labradors (This came up in a ne...)
Post deleted by losblanos1
  Re: Re: OT: This will leave you smiling and speechless *DELETED* by losblanos1 (Post deleted by losb...)
Sweet, Rob
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: OT: This will leave you smiling and speechless by farnfam (Sweet, Rob [img]/ubb...)
I loved it. Thanks for sharing!
  Re: Re: OT: This will leave you smiling and speechless by karyn (I loved it. Thanks f...)
We've been watching this on the news - What a cute (and smart) little guy!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT: This will leave you smiling and speechless by cjs (We've been watching ...)
Very cute!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT: This will leave you smiling and speechless by Harborwitch (Very cute!...)
Amazing. The kids thought it was cool and wanted to go.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: OT: This will leave you smiling and speechless by esgunn (Amazing. The kids ...)
Soooo cute! Brought tears to my eyes!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT: This will leave you smiling and speechless by Gourmet_Mom (Soooo cute! Brought...)
Great story gone viral on network news as well!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: OT: This will leave you smiling and speechless by Old Bay (Great story gone vir...)
The news NEEDS more stories such as this.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?