Did someone say "Grilled Cheese"?
  Re: (...)
Check out THIS interesting selection. I'll take one of each, please.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Did someone say "Grilled Cheese"? by labradors (Check out [url=http:...)
Now I want grilled cheese!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Did someone say "Grilled Cheese"? by farnfam (Now I want grilled c...)
Geez, those look so good!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Did someone say "Grilled Cheese"? by cjs (Geez, those look so ...)
They look great. We do a Grilled Cheese Station, and it is always a popular one. Thanks!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Did someone say "Grilled Cheese"? by Lorraine (They look great. We...)
Those look so good! I want one too!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Did someone say "Grilled Cheese"? by Mare749 (Those look so good! ...)
Wow! I LOVE the last one!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Did someone say "Grilled Cheese"? by Gourmet_Mom (Wow! I LOVE the las...)
Although I'd love each of them, my choice of a potential favourite would be split between the #1 (with the pulled pork) and #4 (jalapeno cheese bread, Jarlsberg, Havarti and sharp cheddar).

Oh, heck! Just make #4 but with some of the pulled pork from #1 on it!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Did someone say "Grilled Cheese"? by labradors (Although I'd love ea...)
I want that pork grilled cheese. I think I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow. Thanks Labs!
  Re: Re: Did someone say "Grilled Cheese"? by labradors (Although I'd love ea...)
I have to agree with you - those selections sound really good! But - all in all they all sound good.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!