What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/26??
  Re: (...)
My Lord, another week just whizzed by! What's on the menu for today??

We're having Shrimp tacos.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/26?? by cjs (My Lord, another wee...)
I think I'm shooting for a greek'ish chicken dish - made with kalamata olives, tomatoes, onions, garlic, wine and feta cheese, served over orzo. Sliced, marinated cucumber slices as the veggie.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/26?? by Trixxee (I think I'm shooting...)
Tapas night aka using up leftovers, some will top a chopped salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/26?? by Mare749 (Tapas night aka usin...)
"greek'ish" - we like greek'ish.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/26?? by cjs ("greek'ish" - we lik...)
I like the one Trixxee posted on FB the other day with the pasta, asparagus, pistachios etc. If I had everything, we would be having that tonight!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/26?? by Mare749 (I like the one Trixx...)
I think that was one of my best photos to date. The pasta was pretty good too.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/26?? by Trixxee (I think that was one...)
Tonight it's Piñon crusted chicken, Guacamole and a side of refried beans. In other words, Jean's B'day dinner.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/26?? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's Piñon c...)
Freezer diving here...short ribs and jalapeno cheddar corn bread. It's Israel Independence Day and I'm exhausted!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/26?? by karyn (Freezer diving here....)
You all really are 'turning a phrase' today.... "greek'ish" and then "Freezer diving"
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/26?? by cjs (You all really are '...)
This is Williams's late night at church, so I needed a dish that I could make early and hold. I decided to go with an old C@H favorite, French Onion Salisbury Steak with a salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.