What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/20??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

I grilled some chicken thighs and made a macaroni salad, so we'll have a late lunch in the new trailer as we leave Portland.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/20?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Gertie on board?
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/20?? by iBcookin (Gertie on board?...)
From issue #92 (April 2012) I'm making the Spring penne pasta with white wine butter sauce and the garlic herb rolls as a side.
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/20?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. Actually I bought fresh linguini noodles, but they'll do.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/20?? by BarbaraS (Fettuccine Alfredo w...)
I'm going to make the grilled proscuitto-wrapped chicken tenders that Blane made earlier in the week. I will probably do asparagus if it looks good (and isn't $4 a pound like it's been again) and yellow rice. At least Michael will eat the rice.

Also wanted to mention how fantastic the Asian Lime Ribs that Jean made earlier in the week were. So good! We did make one change - we cooked down half the sauce to make it thicker for basting and then used the other half for dipping. Tony kept saying I've never used a dipping sauce for ribs. I just said trust me. You'll love it - and he did.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/20?? by Trixxee (I'm going to make th...)
Jolene's Birthday dinner is the plan since I didn't get to it yesterday.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/20?? by Gourmet_Mom (Jolene's Birthday di...)
Grilled strip steaks, grilled yukons, chopped salad, and deviled eggs. (We're hungry, worked in the yard all day!)
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/20?? by losblanos1 (From issue #92 (Apri...)
Quote:

From issue #92 (April 2012) I'm making the Spring penne pasta with white wine butter sauce and the garlic herb rolls as a side.

Pasta:7
Herb rolls:10

I didn't let the sauce reduce enough. Pretty tasty though.

[Image: Springpennepasta.jpg]
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/20?? by losblanos1 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Blane, you seriously should get a job in food photography! Beautiful!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/20?? by Gourmet_Mom (Blane, you seriously...)
Quote:

Blane, you seriously should get a job in food photography! Beautiful!

You mean foodtography? Definitely agreed.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?