What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/26??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

Don wants to try the Pillsbury Crescent roll 'waffles' so that will be our brunch with some ham or bacon.

Dinner will be the Ling Cod he brought. Not sure what we'll do with it yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/26?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I am grilling chicken with this recipe:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/v...o-Pepper-353832

We have had this before and I am absolutely smitten with aleppo pepper. Serving grilled veges and lentil rice pilaf as sides. Can't wait for dinner.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/26?? by chef_Tab (I am grilling chicke...)
That looks really good, Theresa!

I don't know right now, possibly something with the pork tenderloin in the freezer.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/26?? by Gourmet_Mom (That looks really go...)
I've made that recipe before Theresa and loved it!

I think I'm going to do the spicy garlic chicken with lemon glaze. Not sure of the sides yet. Possibly the pesto green beans shown with the chicken. Need to come up with a starch too.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/26?? by Trixxee (I've made that recip...)
We're going out for a Birthday lunch today, my Father-in-law turns 77. So dinner will be light, Tandoori chicken with pinapple chutney over jasmine rice.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/26?? by losblanos1 (We're going out for ...)
I don't remember how this came to mind, but I knew I wanted to grill. Seeing Theresa's kabob's brought to mind the Drunken Pork Kabobs with the Maux Choux side. So that's what's for dinner tonight.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.