What's for Dinner, Tues., 6/5??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone??

For us, it will be Progresso Minestrone and split a grilled cheese. Later, we're going to go down the hill for dinner and see if we can be successful in eating healthy...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 6/5?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
No idea, yet. Was looking here for inspiration...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 6/5?? by Mare749 (No idea, yet. Was lo...)
check your email.........................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 6/5?? by cjs (check your email.......)
New dish for me - I am making the turkey tandoori and peach chutney (but using boneless chicken breasts). I would make the cucumber riata that goes with it but I've got some broccoli that really needs to be used up. Cheating with frozen Trader Joe's naan.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 6/5?? by Trixxee (New dish for me - I ...)
Grilled pork chops with apple slaw, sauteed kale and garlic bread. I'm eating my way thru my freezer over the next 2 months...dinners could start to get very interesting
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 6/5?? by DFen911 (Grilled pork chops w...)
We're trying a new dish as well-- Cuban Skirt Steak with TOmato Escabeche and Mango Steak Sauce. I hope we enjoy it!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 6/5?? by karyn (We're trying a new d...)
That sounds delicious Karyn! I just love Bobby Flay's recipes. Glad his Barbecue Addiction show just started back up again.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 6/5?? by Trixxee (That sounds deliciou...)
Hungarian meatball kebobs with paprikash sauce and some of that delicious asparagus as a side.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 6/5?? by Trixxee (That sounds deliciou...)
Quote:

That sounds delicious Karyn! I just love Bobby Flay's recipes. Glad his Barbecue Addiction show just started back up again.

Once again, I must say that Bobby Flay knows sauces. This was a really tasty dinner. The only modification I'd make is to cut the ancho chili powder by 1/4 to 1/2. It was a bit spicy for me. Overall, however, it's definitely a keeper!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 6/5?? by Trixxee (New dish for me - I ...)

Almost forgot to post dinner tonight. I made homemade chicken noodle soup and after that we didn't really want anything else, so that was it tonight.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."