What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

We're having a pizza!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Pizza sounds good. That may be what we have. It's been too long! I've been craving salmon for months, but that will have to wait a while longer.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Pizza sounds good. ...)
We are having Tom Douglas' Sake Brined Smoked Salmon, and either nigiri sushi with Ahi - or just sashimi and ???? Bob and Ernie will be in charge of dinner - I work till 8 again.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/13?? by Harborwitch (We are having Tom Do...)
Seems so strange to see Daphne posting this early in the day! So glad your school year is OVER.

Tony's not home for dinner (darn all this travel with his new job). I've got a chicken breast thawing - will probably do piccata. Michael won't touch that so he'll probably have some angel hair pasta. Plain.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/13?? by Trixxee (Seems so strange to ...)
Me, too!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Me, too!...)
Me three! Do you have any summer plans yet, Daphne?

I have avocados that need to be used, so first up will be guacamole. Fortunately, we like to eat it with raw veggies, so no chips. Also have some corn tortillas, so it might be fish tacos (baked, not fried) tonight.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/13?? by Mare749 (Me three! Do you ha...)
We're going to the mountains this weekend and there will be a trip back up there later in the summer. Other than that, just catching up with rest, cooking and housework are the only plans for now.

Pizza dough resting, and sauce is simmering. Everything is cubed, cooked, and ready to go! I hope I remember how to do this....LOL!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (We're going to the m...)
Warm chicken salad with strawberries and parm croissants. Weather improving, hoping boat will be fixed for the weekend
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/13?? by farnfam (Warm chicken salad w...)
From Cuisine Lite: Steak Taco Chili. From October 2001: Mini Corn muffins.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/13?? by losblanos1 (From Cuisine Lite: S...)
I didn't forget! YUM!
Daphne