What's for Dinner, Thursday, 6/21??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

We're going to explore Tri-Cities, so will probably just graze.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 6/21?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
After advising Jean on menu choices at Bone Fish Grill, I'm dying for seafood! I just sent William a text request, so we shall see!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 6/21?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
You're sooooo close - if I didn't have a bunch of computer work to do this afternoon . . . . (we need dog food (Petco), and a Costco/Cash & Carry run). shoot.

Tonight's dinner - leftovers!

BTW - next trip we should go to Michael's Bistro in Moses, Columbia Basin Wagyu beef burger with Blue Cheese, and house cut potato chips with warm blue cheese sauce! We could split 2 and still be freaking stuffed.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 6/21?? by Harborwitch (You're sooooo close ...)
Ron is at a golf outing today, so I'll probably just make a BLT tonight.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 6/21?? by Mare749 (Ron is at a golf out...)
William has promised seafood, just not sure what. Tomorrow night will be steak night. But Saturday night, THIS will be dinner!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 6/21?? by Gourmet_Mom (William has promised...)
That looks good Daphne! Spouseless again (this has got to stop!) and thinking about just picking up a rotissiere chicken for dinner. I could probably cajole Michael into having a little. Tony will be home tomorrow and we could have the leftovers for lunch. And I'm having a craving for corn on the cob with lime butter. Hoping the corn looks good at the store. You just never know.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 6/21?? by Trixxee (That looks good Daph...)
It is so going to be this http://www.lifesambrosia.com/2009/07/gaz...ecipe.html

Omg, Daph, that looks great...adding to que
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 6/21?? by farnfam (It is so going to be...)
Turkey meatballs with cranberry gravy, sides of two potato mash and asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 6/21?? by losblanos1 (Turkey meatballs wit...)
Grilled pizza here, with pesto, sausage, cheese, and veggies.

I've got to clean out my freezer. I just found out that baby back ribs for the 4th of July are hard to come by this year (at least in my area). I'm picking some up tomorrow and will have to freeze them. It's the only way my butcher can guarantee I'll have them for the annual carnivore-fest at the lake.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 6/21?? by karyn (Grilled pizza here, ...)
I want Karyn's dinner But looks like it'll be something with...**reaches deep in the freezer*** Shrimp!