There's a Bonefish Grill Here!
  Re: (...)
Daphne was going out of town wasn't she? And, I can't remember the items she likes at this restaurant. Maybe I can search if she doesn't come on soon!!

Would love to try this place out.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: There's a Bonefish Grill Here! by cjs (Daphne was going out...)
I'm here! Be sure to get the Bang Bang Shrimp and Calimari appies! Then anything with Imperial in the title is a MUST! Just share the entree with Roy and you'll still have a pile of food to eat. Take home some of your shrimp and entree for later.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: There's a Bonefish Grill Here! by Gourmet_Mom (I'm here! Be sure t...)
thanks Daphne.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: There's a Bonefish Grill Here! by cjs (thanks Daphne....)
BTW, Jean, they also have a Happy Hour with special drinks and Bang Bang Shrimp at a special price, I think. You may want to check that out!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: There's a Bonefish Grill Here! by cjs (thanks Daphne....)
I agree with Daphne on the apps. As for an entree, Ron and I both like grilled salmon, scallops, and shrimp with Pan Asian sauce. Grouper with chimichurri sauce is also good.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: There's a Bonefish Grill Here! by Mare749 (I agree with Daphne ...)

Where is the Bonefish Grill ?

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: There's a Bonefish Grill Here! by mjkcooking ([br]Where is the Bon...)
Quote:

Where is the Bonefish Grill ?

Marye

Yeah, where are you?
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: There's a Bonefish Grill Here! by Harborwitch ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Here you go, Marye:

http://www.bonefishgrill.com/Locator/det...washington

http://www.bonefishgrill.com/Locator/det...washington

I forgot about the specials. My girls have tried them several times and are never disappointed.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: There's a Bonefish Grill Here! by Gourmet_Mom (I'm here! Be sure t...)
Quote:

Be sure to get the Bang Bang Shrimp

HERE is something to go with the shrimp. LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: There's a Bonefish Grill Here! by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Oh of course there isn't one in Oregon..I see how this is gonna go...guess we're just gonna have to up to Washington and have a party up there with you all