Recipe review: Sicilian Pesto-Issue # 94
  Re: (...)
My wife made this for dinner last night. If you like mint flavor, you'll love this recipe. I would make it again, but swap basil for the mint.

[Image: Silcilianpesto.jpg]
  Re: Recipe review: Sicilian Pesto-Issue # 94 by losblanos1 (My wife made this fo...)
Looks delicious, Blane. Thanks for the review. (I would use basil, too)
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Sicilian Pesto-Issue # 94 by Mare749 (Looks delicious, Bla...)
since I'm so crazy about the combination of basil/mint/cilantro, I might try that combo.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Sicilian Pesto-Issue # 94 by cjs (since I'm so crazy a...)
I'd have to go for the basil as well.

Thanks for the review and lovely picture.

Hey Blane, are you going to cook everything in this issue before your Birthday Review? LOL! Don't forget that!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Sicilian Pesto-Issue # 94 by Gourmet_Mom (I'd have to go for t...)
Quote:

Hey Blane, are you going to cook everything in this issue before your Birthday Review? LOL! Don't forget that!

I really got carried away, a couple of those recipes that I made would have been an outstanding choice. Today is my self-imposed deadline to choose.
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Sicilian Pesto-Issue # 94 by losblanos1 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I was afraid that's what was happening...LOL! Is there anything left that you like? LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Sicilian Pesto-Issue # 94 by Gourmet_Mom (I was afraid that's ...)
Oh, I sure hope so. We're ready for another birthday dinner!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Sicilian Pesto-Issue # 94 by Mare749 (Oh, I sure hope so. ...)
Lol! There are 12 recipes left from that issue that are on my "to make" list.
I'm off to start my B'day dinner thread now.
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Sicilian Pesto-Issue # 94 by losblanos1 (Lol! There are 12 re...)
'bout time.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Sicilian Pesto-Issue # 94 by cjs ('bout time. [img]/ub...)
Looks delicious. Another basil person here.