What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

I've got those little beef steak rib bone things and probably grilled potatoes. I'm looking at the salad recipes from C@H's Freah & Fabulous book.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We have theater tickets (Sondheim) so we will be eating out.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? by Mare749 (We have theater tick...)
Pork roast with scalloped potatoes and brown butter beans...it's winter and cold here so I do the more New England thang!

This is one of Peter's favorites soooooo!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
It's definitely grilling weather here.
Tonight it's the Pina Colada shrimp again. I made it last Wednesday and royally screwed it up, I forgot to dredge the shrimp in cornstarch. I'm making the pineapple chutney from issue #72 to go with. Sides of pineapple rice and corn on the cob.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? by losblanos1 (It's definitely gril...)
William didn't fix his steak last night and wants his tonight. Soooooo steak again with fresh cut corn on the cob!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? by Gourmet_Mom (William didn't fix h...)
Daphne, did the corn come from your garden?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? by Mare749 (Daphne, did the corn...)
Freezer diving JACK POT! 2 beautiful ribeye steaks. Also have 2 twice baked potatoes left
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? by DFen911 (Freezer diving JACK ...)
We watched a Tyler Florence show the other night where he made chicken and buttermilk-chive dumplings - looked so darn good. I know it's not very summery though.

So it's either that or the citrus wings talked about yesterday. Whatever we don't do today we will do tomorrow.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? by Trixxee (We watched a Tyler F...)
Has anyone posted the recipe for the citrus wings? I did a search and it only tagged Trixxee's post today.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 7/7?? by Trixxee (We watched a Tyler F...)
No, Maryann....ours isn't ready yet. This is from a friends garden. White corn is ready before other varieties. I hope ours is ready soon! We're having a time fighting off the raccoons!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.