Chorizo and Potato Tacos - Oh Blane!
  Re: (...)
I remember you making these a while back. Do you remember what book or issue they were in? And how did you like them? Thanks!
  Re: Chorizo and Potato Tacos - Oh Blane! by Trixxee (I remember you makin...)
Hi Trixxee, It's in issue #92 (April 2012, page 47). My wife and I both think that this recipe is delicious. It's a keeper for sure.

[Image: ChorizoPotatotaco.jpg]
  Re: Re: Chorizo and Potato Tacos - Oh Blane! by losblanos1 (Hi Trixxee, It's in ...)
Those look heavenly! But darn it, I don't have that issue but I think I have found it online on someone's blog. That's an avocado-tomatillo salsa on top, right?

I went freezer diving today (learned that term from here) and found some chorizo.....this will go on the menu at some point this week.

Thanks Blane!
  Re: Re: Chorizo and Potato Tacos - Oh Blane! by Trixxee (Those look heavenly!...)
You're welcome Trixxee.
That is a tomatillo-avocado salsa. I'll post the recipe for you, if needed. If you make this, could you come back with comments/review on the recipe?
  Re: Re: Chorizo and Potato Tacos - Oh Blane! by losblanos1 (Hi Trixxee, It's in ...)
Oh my Blane, those look delicious! Great photo. What brand of tortilla did you have? They look really good.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Chorizo and Potato Tacos - Oh Blane! by luvnit (Oh my Blane, those l...)
I think I'm good Blane. I will definitely comment and review. Now that my husband is working out of the house I've got two possible opportunities for cooking each day. Not sure if this is good or bad!
  Re: Re: Chorizo and Potato Tacos - Oh Blane! by luvnit (Oh my Blane, those l...)
Quote:

Oh my Blane, those look delicious! Great photo. What brand of tortilla did you have? They look really good.

Thank you Laura. I used an Artisan corn tortilla, I can't remember the brand name. I'm kicking myself for not reviewing this recipe, it really is delicious.
  Re: Re: Chorizo and Potato Tacos - Oh Blane! by losblanos1 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
That means only one thing - you have to make it again and review. I'm excited for the tomatillo avocado salsa!
  Re: Re: Chorizo and Potato Tacos - Oh Blane! by Trixxee (That means only one ...)
Of course, chorizo and almost ANYTHING would be good!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Chorizo and Potato Tacos - Oh Blane! by labradors (Of course, chorizo a...)
This better go on 'the list'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com