What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/25??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for today?

We have so much leftover of the pasta dish from last night, that will be our dinner. Then I have to get busy and make some dinner plans down the road. Time to check out the newest issue - I haven't made anything from it yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/25?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I haven't a clue. I'll hope for inspiration.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/25?? by Gourmet_Mom (I haven't a clue. I...)
We are just eating light tonight. Some tilapia with butter and lemon, wild rice, and steamed snap peas.

Easy and light on a hot and mubby day.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/25?? by luvnit (We are just eating l...)
The Master Chef thread that is going - is it about the Ramsey Master Chefs? or is it about Bravo's new Master Chef season?? I don't want to look at the Bravo - haven't seen it yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/25?? by cjs (The Master Chef thre...)
The one CubanGirl is just a reminder that the new season starts tonight and lists all the participants.
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/25?? by Gourmet_Mom (The one CubanGirl is...)
I picked up a rotissiere chicken but I may be the only one eating it. Tony is still down in San Diego and depending on traffic he might just stop off somewhere.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/25?? by Gourmet_Mom (The one CubanGirl is...)
whew! thanks Daphne. By the way, are you having fun this summer?????
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/25?? by cjs (whew! thanks Daphne....)
Pretty much! I haven't done a LOT of exciting cooking, but I'm excited about the tomatoes and the potatoes should be ready soon. Sadly, the corn may not survive the wildlife.

Mostly, I've just been trying to recover to make this last year without completely loosing my mind.
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/25?? by Gourmet_Mom (Pretty much! I have...)
Fajitas, skirt steak w caramalized onions, pico, avacado,and a Ravenswood Zin!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/25?? by Gourmet_Mom (Pretty much! I have...)
Ever since Karyn brought up that potato confit recipe I've been wanting to try it, so tonight's the night. I clarified butter for it on Sunday, never did that before.
Tonight's dinner is Coconut chicken cutlets with Potato Confit and asparagus.