Recipe review: Shrimp & Bacon Chilaquiles
  Re: (...)
Cuisine Tonight for Two Vol 2 page 37

This was really delicious. I goofed up and used pico de gallo instead of salsa, but no problem in the flavor. I used fresh corn tortillas as the recipe called out, but next time I make it, I'll try tortilla chips (the recipe has that option), the reason is that I like a stronger corn flavor in my chilaquiles. The yellow rice was delicious as well and is a must for the side dish. My wife raved about this recipe. I gave it a 9, my wife a 10. It's a keeper.

PS-The asparagus got a 10.

[Image: Chilaquiles2.jpg]
  Re: Recipe review: Shrimp & Bacon Chilaquiles by losblanos1 (Cuisine Tonight for ...)
Very nicely done Blane! Thanks for the review!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Shrimp & Bacon Chilaquiles by Gourmet_Mom (Very nicely done Bla...)
Found it and I want this dish.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Shrimp & Bacon Chilaquiles by cjs (Found it and I want ...)
Yum, please post recipe if you get a chance Thanx
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Shrimp & Bacon Chilaquiles by farnfam (Yum, please post rec...)
Thanks, I think he would love this!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Shrimp & Bacon Chilaquiles by Lorraine (Thanks, I think he w...)
Here you go Cis & Lorraine.

[Image: img033.jpg]
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Shrimp & Bacon Chilaquiles by losblanos1 (Here you go Cis & Lo...)
Thanks, Blane!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Shrimp & Bacon Chilaquiles by Lorraine (Thanks, Blane!...)
Of course, I'm not interested in a shrimp recipe, but for those of you who are and who usually import the recipe from the forum (and can import from a scanned/photographed book page), you could try THIS site to see if their free OCR (Optical Character Recognition) may be able to convert the picture to text for you.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Shrimp & Bacon Chilaquiles by labradors (Of course, I'm not i...)
Or you could just right click the image with your mouse and select print.
  Re: Re: Recipe review: Shrimp & Bacon Chilaquiles by losblanos1 (Or you could just ri...)
That still wouldn't import it into the ingredient-searchable programs they prefer to use, such as Master Cook or Living Cookbook.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?