What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/2??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for everyone?

We're have Shrimp and Potato Hash and later Mini-Zucc Pizzas.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/2?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Have some basil to use up so red thai curry chicken. I think.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/2?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm finally ready to test run the marinara. Although, I have some tomatoes that need to be used, so I may just do a batch from scratch and save my stash. . Either way, spaghetti is on the menu.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/2?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm finally ready to...)
We're having seafood penne pasta with shrimp and scallops, and a lettuce and tomato salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/2?? by Mare749 (We're having seafood...)
Meatloaf, gravy, corn on cob, and greenbeans. If I make a chocolate cake it'll be a TV dinner.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/2?? by farnfam (Meatloaf, gravy, cor...)
I am tempted to make some potstickers with the left over chicken and wonton wrappers - I have everything else. I have to start getting ready for work soon - so it just might be leftover salad with the Thai smoked chicken.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/2?? by farnfam (Meatloaf, gravy, cor...)
Based upon the spice packet Denise sent, the shrimp recipe that Blane posted and research into other recipes, I'm making a whole tandoori chicken, tonight. I already have the chicken marinated am currently bringing it to room temperature before preheating the oven. News about the results after dinner.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/2?? by labradors (Based upon the spice...)
That tandoori chicken is so delicious.
Tonight it's the Italian steak sandwich with a side of French fries.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/2?? by losblanos1 (That tandoori chicke...)
The chicken was delicious, but wasn't quite the same taste as the packet that Denise sent. At least this will give me a baseline from which to experiment with different proportions of the ingredients.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/2?? by labradors (The chicken was deli...)
A change in plans, I cooked beef tenderloin with tomato sauce instead of making the Italian sandwich, baked potato in lieu of the fries. I just couldn't use these perfect filets on a sandwich.

[Image: Filetmignonwithsaucechoron.jpg]