A Picture Request
  Re: (...)
Does anyone hava a picture of a salad (Mexican or not) plated in a fluted tortilla bowl?? I had the greatest picture for the book and somehow I had it open and didn't resave or something. Lost it and I've searched everywhere in my computer.

I'm needing one that shows the salad and the tortilla bowl.

If someone wouldn't mind 'donating' with credit of course, so I don't have to make it again right now, I'd certainly appreciate it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: A Picture Request by cjs (Does anyone hava a p...)
Jean, you, Maryann, and I have all posted one on here at times. Have you tried that? If not, I should be able to repost mine from photobucket.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: A Picture Request by Gourmet_Mom (Jean, you, Maryann, ...)
HERE is the thread containing Daphne's picture of the salad. It's the only one I could find in the forum.

Just in case, here's the actual image, too:

[Image: DSC05637.jpg]
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: A Picture Request by labradors ([url=http://www.foru...)
Perfect!! Daphne, may I use this one??????? Thanks Labs.

------------

coming back to say, thank you everyone for your help!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: A Picture Request by cjs (Perfect!! Daphne, ma...)
Whoa! What a great pic!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: A Picture Request by luvnit (Whoa! What a great p...)
Who needs a professional photographer with all of you around. I'm tempted to start a photo club and collect all your picturea and use them in books!
www.achefsjourney.com