Laura, maybe "Chef-a-Nota" should read this...
  Re: (...)
Interesting new article: 10 Most Famous Kid Critics and Cooks. Maybe she could get into that list, some day.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Laura, maybe "Chef-a-Nota" should read this... by labradors (Interesting new arti...)
Very cool!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Laura, maybe "Chef-a-Nota" should read this... by Gourmet_Mom (Very cool!...)
Clever---!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Laura, maybe "Chef-a-Nota" should read this... by Roxanne 21 (Clever---!...)
That is great!! You know even when we couldn't afford to take our kids (let alone us!) to fine dining restaurants, I would at least once a month have a 'fine dining' experience for the family. Stemed glasses, multiple forks/spoons, etc. And my mom was alwlays so good about taking one at a time out to lunch where they would also learn how to order/eat/behave in a nice restaurants.

Such a great bases for them. (or basis.... )

Go for it, Chef Notta!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Laura, maybe "Chef-a-Nota" should read this... by labradors (Interesting new arti...)
What a cool article Rob! I will print this out for Chef-a-Nota and give her something to think about.

Actually, my son is showing quite and apptitude lately for food related interests. He may like it too!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Laura, maybe "Chef-a-Nota" should read this... by luvnit (What a cool article ...)
Cool! It's great that there's something that can be interesting and beneficial as well as being a potential career.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?