Wed., What's for Dinner, 8/15??
  Re: (...)
I remembered. what's on the menu for everyone today?

We're having -
Jimmy Dean stuffed mushrooms
Kim's Beef Picadillo dip
Easy Cheesy Snack Bread
Cis's Chorizo Bites

Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wed., What's for Dinner, 8/15?? by cjs ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
We're going to a US Food Show, hoping to graze for a few hours. With any luck, dinner will be a salad.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Wed., What's for Dinner, 8/15?? by Lorraine (We're going to a US ...)
Working on the small plates book today, Jean? LOL! I dream of being your neighbor!

Lucky you, Lorraine! Have fun and post pictures!

Wednesday night church activities have resumed, so we will probably just grab a sandwich.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wed., What's for Dinner, 8/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Working on the small...)
I'm going to try the surf 'n' turf burger from the new issue
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Wed., What's for Dinner, 8/15?? by Roxanne 21 (I'm going to try the...)
I'll be interested to hear about that one, Rox. It just seems a little odd, to me. I'll be watching the sticky thread for your review.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wed., What's for Dinner, 8/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'll be interested t...)
Pantry book, Daphne.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wed., What's for Dinner, 8/15?? by cjs (Pantry book, Daphne....)
Tony wanted some type of stir fry but I'm not in the mood for anything soy sauce based so I found a "Thai Style Stir-Fried Chicken" recipe on CL. It has red curry paste and coconut milk in it.
  Re: Re: Wed., What's for Dinner, 8/15?? by Trixxee (Tony wanted some typ...)
That sounds good I love a good Thai red curry.

I don't know what we're having tonight. Bob will have to come up with it - 4 to 8 today.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Wed., What's for Dinner, 8/15?? by Harborwitch (That sounds good I l...)
Just a tease from the Pantry book....... Cheesy Snack Bread

[Image: CheesySnackBread2.jpg]

Appropriately named...I could snack on it all day.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wed., What's for Dinner, 8/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Working on the small...)
Quote:

Have fun and post pictures

Unfortunately, both cameras are at the winery. But, what a good time. They have never done a local one , we normally have to go to Northern Virginia /DC area. Because it was small, it was much more personal. They were promoting new products, the food was great, and I came home with lots of great samples. supper will be whatever is in the fridge, as we just got a gig for Friday morning (that will be a separate thread.)
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.