What's for Dinner, Tues., ;8/21?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

If I can stay away from taco salad....I'll be making grapefruit & banana salad, Sweet & Sour Sauce, Two Bean and cheese salad and back to school ginger cookies. Grazing day around here. Not sure what all I'll try the sweet & sour over.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., ;8/21? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We're having the buttermilk herb fried chicken with black pepper gravy again, along with the baked sweet potatoes we didn't really need last night and corn on the cob. Lots of watermelon here too.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., ;8/21? by Trixxee (We're having the but...)
We're having the Italian Steak Sandwiches from one of the Cuisine Tonight issues. I love the red pepper-Gorgonzola sauce!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., ;8/21? by karyn (We're having the Ita...)
We do too, Karyn! We're having spaghetti tonight. After a crazy day yesterday and Faculty and Staff Opening Day today, I needed something easy.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., ;8/21? by Gourmet_Mom (We do too, Karyn! W...)
Grilled chicken BLT's.
I can see that the rest of you are cooking some delicious meals tonight. Anyone want to trade?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., ;8/21? by Gourmet_Mom (We do too, Karyn! W...)
Quote:

We do too, Karyn! We're having spaghetti tonight. After a crazy day yesterday and Faculty and Staff Opening Day today, I needed something easy.

We have back to school night tomorrow, so John's on his own. Easy this week is definitely on the menu!!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., ;8/21? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Honey Lime chicken skewers and Summer Vegetable Ragu with zucchini, green beans and corn. Probably some cilantro rice to finish it off.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., ;8/21? by esgunn (Honey Lime chicken s...)
Did the Japanese pork cutlets from Issue 32----this is soooo good!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy