Chipotle Chicken Sandwich Recipe
  Re: (...)
For Jean and Daphne and Labs and.....

I'm going to keep this simple and not type everything out because most of it is a no-brainer and the beauty of it is in the chipotle sauce.

Cook thick slices of bacon until crisp.
Grill boneless chicken breasts and brush with chipotle mustard sauce. Top each breast with smoked mozzarella (I used pepperjack cheese) and bacon. Grill until cheese melts. Toast your buns and add leaf lettuce and sliced tomatoes.

CHIPOTLE MUSTARD SAUCE:

Simmer 1/2 cup frozen limeade concentrate, 1/2 cup honey and 3 T. cider vinegar in a pan 3-4 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup yellow mustard (I used dijon) and 1 T. minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce. You can reserve some for dipping but I didn't feel that was necessary. Just basting the chicken was enough sauce and flavor for me.
  Re: Chipotle Chicken Sandwich Recipe by Trixxee (For Jean and Daphne ...)
Thanks, Trixxe! Awesome! On next week's menu.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Chipotle Chicken Sandwich Recipe by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks, Trixxe! Awe...)
You're welcome and enjoy!
  Re: Re: Chipotle Chicken Sandwich Recipe by Trixxee (You're welcome and e...)
Wow, does this sound good!! Thanks Trixxee!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Chipotle Chicken Sandwich Recipe by cjs (Wow, does this sound...)
That sounds like it would be something yummy for the menu - just a little bit different from your basic grilled chicken sandwich!
  Re: Re: Chipotle Chicken Sandwich Recipe by iBcookin (That sounds like it ...)
Here's Trixxee's FB photo. Doesn't that just flat out look delicious? Well done Trixxee.

[Image: Trixxeesburger.jpg]
  Re: Re: Chipotle Chicken Sandwich Recipe by losblanos1 (Here's Trixxee's FB ...)
I start drooling every time I look at this! I don't know if I'll be able to wait until next week! But I promised myself I'd do better with menus and grocery shopping.....BUMMER! Bought the groceries yesterday.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Chipotle Chicken Sandwich Recipe by Gourmet_Mom (I start drooling eve...)
A question...I'm going to have rye bread left over this week. Would that be weird with this?
Daphne
  Re: Re: Chipotle Chicken Sandwich Recipe by Gourmet_Mom (A question...I'm goi...)
Not for me, but we love rye bread. I would toast it though.

That sandwich looks/sounds delicious, Trixxee!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Chipotle Chicken Sandwich Recipe by Mare749 (Not for me, but we l...)
I'll wait and see how I feel about it when we have our paninis tomorrow night.
Daphne