You All O.K., Bill???
  Re: (...)
Saw on the news this morning they were broadcasting from College Station about the weather!! Hope all is well with you down the road.

P.S. they aren't there because of the weather - they're checking out the 85 mph highway.....so, we know you all are o.k. if you drive carefully.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: You All O.K., Bill??? by cjs (Saw on the news this...)
Safe travels, Bill and Jane!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: You All O.K., Bill??? by Mare749 (Safe travels, Bill a...)
I was practically having heart palpitations hearing about the new speed limit on that highway. I hate fast driving - you'll catch me in the slow lane if I even get the nerve to get on the freeway.
  Re: You All O.K., Bill??? by cjs (Saw on the news this...)
EXHILERATING!!! Actually I drove 40 miles at 90mph--very little traffic--TDPS gives you an extra 9mph to remove equipment malfunction as an excuse in most cases. This was a month ago and a different road in the Austin area--just not publicized. Try it when you come Jean--not sure about pulling a travel trailer though!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: You All O.K., Bill??? by Old Bay (EXHILERATING!!! Actu...)
I'd love to get my little tracker out there!! But, no way in h*ll would Roy with the trailer.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com