What's for Sunday Dinner?
  Re: (...)
What's for Sunday Dinner for everyone today?

We're having Shrimp and Linguine with goat cheese, tomatoes & tarragon sauce from C@H's issue 83
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by cjs (What's for Sunday Di...)
Chicken Cacciatore over angel hair pasta.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by BarbaraS (Chicken Cacciatore o...)
From the new Cuisine for Two, Mini Meatball Lasagna, since this recipe is getting great reviews I'm going to double it so there's leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by losblanos1 (From the new Cuisine...)
Tonight it's pot roast, mashed potatoes and asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by BarbaraS (Chicken Cacciatore o...)
Quote:

Chicken Cacciatore over angel hair pasta.

Barbara

Maybe...

Hubby came down with a 102-103 fever with chills and aches yesterday. It came down towards dinnertime to normal, but he's back to 102 with chills right now. All indications point towards the flu. I'll be getting a shot this year.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by BarbaraS ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Sorry to hear that Barbara. When I was Walgreen's picking some RX's the other day the offered me a flu shot but I said I really hate shots and they said they also have the nose mist. I think I'm going back this week to do it. $35.

Hope he feels better.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by Trixxee (Sorry to hear that B...)
I hate shots too, but I'm going to get one. That and the shingles vaccine.

(sorry to hijack this thread)

Barbara
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by BarbaraS (I hate shots too, bu...)
That's what threads are for!!

Change of plans here - I dug up the most beautiful potatoes I think I'll do some grilled potato planks with the shrimp dish and just forget the pasta. They are gorgeous potatoes!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by cjs (That's what threads ...)
Sorry to hear about the hubby, Barbara.

We match, Trixxee! We're having the Peppercorn Roast Beef with Port Wine Sauce and Horseradish Mashed Potatoes with Garlicky Green Beans on the side....the asparagus looked terrible. I forgot to mark which book this is from? Found it! This is from the newest Cuisine for Two.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (Sorry to hear about ...)
Barbara, so sorry about your husband, it just stinks to get sick.
Daphne the recipe is from issue #71 (Oct '08), it looks really delicious. I'll have to find an "Eye of round roast" so that I can make it.